- Snap off one of the wax melt cubes and place into the melting bowl of your wax warmer - please use a warmer specifically made for wax melts, not oil!
- Place a 4 hour tealight into the designated space on your wax warmer and light it. Do not use tealights that are designed to burn for longer than 4 hours
- Enjoy the aroma from the warmer
- Once the tealight has extinguished itself, allow the warmer to cool fully and the wax to set. You can place another 4 hour tealight in the warmer and repeat the above steps several time to get multiple uses from one wax block. The wax will not evaporate away but the scent will eventually fade.
- Once the block is no longer giving off scent, or you wish to use a new block, allow the warmer to fully cool and the wax to harden, you can then apply a little pressure to the wax and it will pop out of the bowl.
- Dispose of this wax according to your local council's recommendations.
Apply caution and common sense. Always keep out of the reach of children and pets, in a draught free area. Room temperature, draughts, wax warmer placement all play a big role in how well the wax will give off scent. You may also go "nose blind" if using the same scent over and over, try using a different scent, smelling coffee beans or just taking a few days off from the scent. Save the label for future reference. Refer to the wax warmer manufacturer's instructions to ensure correct use.