Rocksalt & Driftwood Wax Melts
Scent Notes: With notes of Ozone, seaweed, waterlily & cyclamen followed by driftwood, amber and patchouli, this scent transports you to a calm, relaxing spa.
Wax: Rapeseed & Coconut wax blend
How to use: Snap off one cube and add to the melting dish of a wax burner. Use with a 4hour unscented tealight.
These wax melts come as a snap bar of 6 cubes as seen in the picture, each cube gives minimum 8hrs of melt time. If you order 12 cubes you will receive 2 snap bars.
Happy Wax Melts: To get the most out of your wax melts store them in a cool, dry place away from strong odours or strong light. For best results use a wax burner with a minimum of 10cm between tealight flame and melting dish, use a 4-hour, unscented tea light. Clean melting dish between scents. Follow usage instructions on your wax burner.
Longevity: Each cube lasts a minimum of 8 hours (ideally two 4-hour sessions) the melts do last longer than this but you may find that you become nose blind after the initial 8 hours.
Suitable for Vegans, No Palm oil, soy, paraffin or beeswax.
Clean up: Please dispose of the wax carefully. Depending on your melter you may be able to pop out the cooled wax once cooled and hardened. DO NOT pour wax down the plughole (the wax will harden and cause a blockage) Give the bowl a wipe with a clean cloth to remove any leftover residue, and the melter is ready to use again.
- Keep wax away from children and pets.
- Always use within sight, and never leave unattended.
- Do not overfill your bowl
- Wax will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished or your burner has been switched off.
- Do not try to move the oil burner or wax melter until it has cooled completely, and the wax has solidified.
- Do not add water or fragrance oils to the bowl
- Keep wax clear of debris
- Only ever use unscented tea lights
- Only use standard sized tea lights (burn time is approx. 4hrs). Do not use the larger 8hr tea lights.
- Ensure that the surface under the melter is heatproof.
- Do not eat!
CLP Labels are a legal requirement for any fragranced product, you'll notice similar labels on all sorts of things around your home from washing up liquid to multi-surface cleansers. Want to know more? Just pop me an email and I'll be happy to answer any questions.