Wax Melter & Melts gift set
This grey, hexagonal shape ceramic burner is the perfect way to enjoy your Handmade by Kathryn melts.
This set comes with 18 melts for a month's supply of home fragrance.
Pop your wax melt in the top bowl and an unscented tealight in the bottom. Light the tealight and sit back whilst the heat releases the fragrance.
Scent Notes: Sea spray washing over the pebble beach, covering the rounded rocks with salty minerals and seaweed washed up on the shore.
Wax: Rapeseed & Coconut wax blend
How to use: Snap off one cube and add to the melting dish of a wax burner. Use with a 4hour unscented tealight.
Melter - Approximatley 12cm (H) x 8cm (W) x 8cm (D)
This item is handfinished and some natural variation may occur from piece to piece. Minor surface imperfections and surface ripples can occur with handmade products but these will not affect the functionality of the burner in any way.
Wax Melts - These wax melts come as a snap bar of 6 cubes as seen in the picture, each cube gives minimum 8hrs of melt time. Daily use is assuming 4hr melt per day. You will receive 3 snap bars. Tealights Not Included.
Plus 30 Tealights - if you order the plus 30 tealights option you will receive 30x 4hr tealights. Plantbased and in recyclable, aluminium cups.
- Keep wax away from children and pets.
- Always use within sight, and never leave unattended.
- Do not overfill your bowl
- Wax will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished.
- Do not try to move the wax melter until it has cooled completely, and the wax has solidified.
- Do not add water or fragrance oils to the bowl
- Keep wax clear of debris
- Only ever use unscented tea lights
- Only use standard sized tea lights (burn time is approx. 4hrs). Do not use the larger 8hr tea lights.
- Ensure that the surface under the melter is heatproof.